Permanent Makeup Training
Would you like to be your own boss and take control of your life? Why not start a career in Permanent Makeup!
Permanent makeup is tattoo artistry that eliminates the need to apply daily cosmetics. Tattoo artistry is both science and art, enhancing your appearance with natural-looking beautiful eyebrows, eyeliner, and lips. Permanent cosmetics are especially valuable to people who
- Have skin sensitivities that prevent wearing traditional cosmetics
- Are engaged in activities such as swimming and want to look their best
- Are visually challenged and have difficulty applying their cosmetics
- Have limited dexterity due to a health condition such as stroke or Parkinson’s disease
- Are busy people who don’t have time to spend applying and refreshing makeup
Here at A Permanent Touch we personalize the training program just for you. We provide the level of training needed to prepare you for a career in permanent makeup. We give you one-on-one training in eyebrows, microblading, powder, and a combination, eyeliner and lips. If you are looking to start a new career, our training is for you.
Already trained? If you were instructed in a 3-day class and you feel lost, we can help! Our goal is to give you proper training so that you can pursue your career with confidence and skill. We offer in-depth, one-on-one training that you simply cannot get in a 3-day training class.
At A Permanent Touch, we can help you set up your own business, advise you to make sure that you are in compliance with the law, and help you learn to market your new business. If you need additional training after the course, we also offer ongoing support. So why take a training class with other students when you can get the personal touch that you deserve? Call today to set up a consultation, where we can go over your personal wants and needs, and design a program that is the right fit for you
Scope of Training:
Course topics will include:
- Selecting Color
- Patch Test
- Skin Theory
- Hepatitis shots highly recommended
- BBP/Preventing Cross-Contamination in detail/ Setting up trays
- Forms, Doctors Release
- Practice Skins/ Mannequins/Balloons/Live Models
- Procedure Styles-Manual/Machine where applicable
- Eyebrows-Microblading/Powder/Combination, Eyeliner, Lips, Paramedical
- How to obtain and pass tattoo inspection
- Liability Insurance
- Marketing/Business Strategies
- Certificate of attendance
- Certificate of completion when Trainee can perform procedures on their own
We offer a one-on-one class that is designed specifically for the individual. You will have ongoing support during the learning curve to help you achieve your goals. Call us today to set up your consultation, so we can design the right training class for you.
***It is mandatory to have a current Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate before taking any training classes.
Are you interested in learning how to do permanent make up?
Do you need more training than your 3-day class provided?
Do you have questions about setting up your business?
Call us today at 713-408-4795 - we can help!